Jen Pietsch
Orcas Island, WA

I love spending time outdoors, gardening, running and raising my fleeced friends!
What I'm Reading!

Books I Love

Sunday, March 1, 2009

postheadericon Mickey




Each and every animal young or old, on the farm is a character. Our oldest and gutsiest girl is constantly getting herself into tight spots…literally.

Mickey

Mickey is a slender little thing with a long nose and a twinkle in her eye. She seems to have a habit of getting herself into trouble by just following her nose. My boys call her the queen. My mother calls her Susan after an ex-daughter-in-law. She is a thrill seeking laugh a minute.

In the past few months Mickey has, broken a gate and freed her friends into a fresh pasture by using her skinny yet strong neck, gotten herself stuck trying to slip through a gate into the feed area of the run-in and her latest and most amusing is what we are calling the grass is always greener maneuver.

A picture is worth a thousand words! Enjoy!

We love Mickey!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We dont call her the queen at least i dont :)