Jen Pietsch
Orcas Island, WA

I love spending time outdoors, gardening, running and raising my fleeced friends!
What I'm Reading!

Books I Love

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

postheadericon Dream Birthday!





Well, another year older and what did I wish for for my birthday? Fence of course! What a dreamboat that Jeff is. He got me three rolls of 330' wrapped no climb pasture fence, along with the t-posts to put it up! The way to a girl's heart is truly through the pasture.

Now all I need is enough time and dry weather to get it up before spring.

Oh this photo is my birthday cake of choice, pineapple-upside-down-cake! It must be made with fresh pineapple in a cast iron pan. I'll post the recipe.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Jen....if I'd only known fencing was "your dream" gift..... nah, I wouldn't know what to choose.
Next to your b'day blog were photos of farm pets... who are all these doggies? Is one of them Bing?