Jen Pietsch
Orcas Island, WA

I love spending time outdoors, gardening, running and raising my fleeced friends!
What I'm Reading!

Books I Love

Saturday, March 13, 2010

postheadericon Please Fence Me In

If you recall from an earlier post I received fencing for my birthday...it is still not up all the way. Fencing, as Jeff and I learned is a big project. We are getting good at it though and as an added bonus we are still married. (just kidding)

First we had to measure and decide how much space we could dedicate to the new pasture, the shape and proximity to the existing run in. Our property is on a slope, one side of it is wet from late November until April. This is of course the side we chose.

Here are a few pictures that we took along the way.






Garett, myself and one of my favorite tools...the Brush Hog post hole digger. Garett and I butted heads a couple of times...ouch.










Even with the post hole digger sometimes the darn thing didn't want to drill.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah....looks like you're having fun! Good thing you have all these men around to help you Jen!
So glad you're back at your blog!!!!!
A.C.