Jen Pietsch
Orcas Island, WA

I love spending time outdoors, gardening, running and raising my fleeced friends!
What I'm Reading!

Books I Love

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

postheadericon Let's Dish



Our new dishwasher came today! Did you know that you need to hire someone to put it in? I am not doing THAT. Okay so I am counting my lucky stars that I have myself a new dishwasher...what I really wanted was a Stihl weed-wacker but...Anyway a girl can dream.

I actually thought I could just sweet talk the delivery guy to install it. NOT. Apparently they don't do that. Who knew? Something about having to hard wire or something.

Well you have seen me take the spurs off a rooster, what should be scary about a little electricity and plumbing? Thank you YouTube!

The dishwasher is in- thank you very much. It does have a little leak on the hot water line that I will fix tomorrow with a plumbers tape. I just don't seem to have any around.

I would come put yours in but well you can't afford me! The hourly rate would break you.

0 comments: