Jen Pietsch
Orcas Island, WA

I love spending time outdoors, gardening, running and raising my fleeced friends!
What I'm Reading!

Books I Love

Thursday, October 21, 2010

postheadericon Cria and Mom Matching Game- Not Really























































I had this vision (don't worry it was only a vision no voices or anything) of making a really cool cria and mom matching game. No such luck. By the time I was able to find the pictures and sort them all out, re-size them etc. I knew you were never going to play a matching game on my blog. Enjoy the pictures if you want to play a game well find one somewhere else.

We were so lucky to have four beautiful cria this year. We had two girls and two boys.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen...I haven't checked the site in quite awhile and love all the new photos AND the lovely new ladies who have become members of your family!
Now I just need to come see them and help Luke do some brushing.
Auntie Cocoa