Jen Pietsch
Orcas Island, WA

I love spending time outdoors, gardening, running and raising my fleeced friends!
What I'm Reading!

Books I Love

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

postheadericon My Gift to You


My gift to you is, no not hand knit alpaca sweaters or socks. Starting tomorrow and going through Christmas it is...




TWENTY-FOUR-DAYS OF ALPACAS!!!!

I can almost hear you now- cheap gift not even any wrapping paper. Keep your hats on, as much as I would like to give you all a really big expensive alpaca gift, well alpacas haven't been selling like hotcakes. Besides it is the thought that counts and believe me I will have lots of thinking to do. I can not believe that I am saying in public, world wide even, (hello people in Russia and Australia) I will be blogging every day for the next twenty-four days! (It is pretty darn cool that I have 24 alpacas huh?)

So see you tomorrow!

0 comments: