Jen Pietsch
Orcas Island, WA

I love spending time outdoors, gardening, running and raising my fleeced friends!
What I'm Reading!

Books I Love

Thursday, January 13, 2011

postheadericon The Things People Say- Today



Today I heard so darn many things,

"Oh you meant that account?"

"Yeah, that Father Dave is getting married!"

"Your arms are one of the only body parts everyone sees naked"

"Squeeze it then you'll know."

"I only grazed it."

"Just put in on already"

"Can't we get a pond?"

"Did someone say meatballs?"

"Fishing?"

"You're a sassy one aren't you?"

"I called and called then I just came over."

"So you are the new manager?...excellent"

"Let's make Taylor Swift go away."

"I wish you had been here just 30 seconds ago."

"Yuck, you put your hand where?"

"Skim, why do you want skim- decaf yeah but skim I don't get"

It is just a taste of only a few of the crazy things people say to me. Do you understand why I spend so much time with animals?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

First I chuckled at the comments....then it was fun to figure out "who said what" or "what they were chitting and chatting about". Good one!!!!!