Jen Pietsch
Orcas Island, WA

I love spending time outdoors, gardening, running and raising my fleeced friends!
What I'm Reading!

Books I Love

Monday, January 10, 2011

postheadericon Book Em Danno



Well here we are a new year-or shall I say here we are, a week or so ago, a new year?

Just because I haven't been updating doesn't mean that nothing is going on. As a matter of fact our last holiday visitor just left over the weekend. I guess that means the new year is really here.

Things are a bit status quo with the animals right now- welcome to January. Before the end of February we will again be a flurry of activity. Weening, training etc. And I am slipping in a quick vacation- first since becoming my new farmer self a few years ago - A-L-O-H-A!!!!

What do I do when I am not breaking ice on the water buckets, hauling hay, working out, running, tending to the humans in my life, going to school and starting my new job- (not ready to share on that yet but I am oh so very excited!)

I read of course.

I thought I would send a couple of good, and maybe not so good, book reviews your way. So hold onto your reading glasses- or maybe get yourself a glass of something. I suggest something strong, or at least hot.

I don't know how often this new idea is going to last but as I read all the time maybe I can come up with a good one every week while is is slow.

Let's see how it goes.

Oh- and I don't book club- ICK

0 comments: