Jen Pietsch
Orcas Island, WA

I love spending time outdoors, gardening, running and raising my fleeced friends!
What I'm Reading!

Books I Love

Friday, March 18, 2011

postheadericon I Just Love My Donkey Girls!!


Marika the strong silent type


Hey where is the hay?


Pink Lady having checked out the little boys run in- no hay in there!

I don't have much to say about these photos. I just wish that I could do the donkey girls justice! Aren't they just the best? They have been spending their days with the little boys and Penny. (They do get separated at night, no funny stuff here) It is kinda a cross-species stimulation experience for them all. They don't seem to know it is going on but I am enjoying it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen...

I can't resist these photos. It's almost as if I can reach out and touch Marika and Pink Lady...maybe scratch their ears and call them by name.

Marilyn

Jen Pietsch said...

Come on over Marilyn, They would love a visit, a scratch and maybe a little bite of carrot.
Jennifer