Jen Pietsch
Orcas Island, WA

I love spending time outdoors, gardening, running and raising my fleeced friends!
What I'm Reading!

Books I Love

Saturday, December 18, 2010

postheadericon Carmen and her many stories



Luke and the Pug Train!

After farmer Jeff did a guest blog the rest of the family decided they wanted in too. As happy as this makes me I still miss the opportunity to put my own two-cents in.

Today's guest writer is none other than my very own Sunshine Bunny, Lucille, the fun son,
Luke!!!!!

I am now going into secretary mode:

Smile Carmen!


CARMEN


Carmen has many smiles-funny-happy-sad-and annoyed. When Carmen smiles she likes to hum- her whole family is a chatty family. Carmen loves to eat. She will budge her way in to get food first. She will follow whoever is putting the grain bowls down. Even if she knows you don't have food in your hand she'll still check.

Carmen will run to the barn whenever she hears the trash can that we hold the food in make a noise.

Carmen is the color of caramel. ( We even call her Carmelita) We call her family the brown family. Whenever it is rainy or snowy or windy the entire brown family except Tinkerbelle head for cover. I won't say much more about the Tink - to- the-bell- to -the- Tinkerbelle because Garett will write about her tomorrow.

But back to Carmen. When Carmen had her baby, Autumn Diva, she was one of the best mothers. She would hum to her to get her inside when it is cold. She called her when it was time to eat. She let her nurse, unlike her sister Brooklyn and her cria Pippi.

Carmen Training her Daughter

Carmen helped her daughter the Martian a.k.
a. Autumn Diva learn to walk on a halter. Carmen is a great halter-walker. She can walk to the mailbox on a halter- She is a great walker.

That is the many stories of Carmen!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luke...I like your many stories of Carmen. Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Auntie Cocoa

music

Blogs that I Love!
Rhubarb
Sheep Shearing!