Jen Pietsch
Orcas Island, WA

I love spending time outdoors, gardening, running and raising my fleeced friends!
What I'm Reading!

Books I Love

Thursday, December 9, 2010

postheadericon Jingle Val?


Valentino

the Latin lover



If I had known that I was going to be trying to come up with a carol for every animal I would never have started this! Work with me a little


Dashing through the fields.
In a two 'pac all out fight-
It's sometimes quite a fright.
It sometimes lasts all night- hey!

Jingle Val
Jingle Val
Jingle all the way!

He is short and brown but very proud we love him in every way---Hey!

Jingle Val
Jingle Val
Jingle all the way!

Show after show
He got the gate
in every single state--hey!

Jingle Val
Jingle Val
Jingle all the way

He is Carmen's boy
He brings us joy.
He's Kahana's favorite guy- hey!

Jingle Val
Jingle Val
Jingle all the way!

He's from good stock
and we got a shock
when he came our way!

Jingle Val
Jingle Val
Jingle all the way!

My children are now begging me to finish this post so I will stop singing this song.

Good luck with being able to sing it!

Here is the low down on Valentino- from the fleece prospective he is a ten. He will not be bred here on our farm. He is eat out of your hand sweet and the last of what we call the 'big boys'.



I promise that I will never do this again. I will not. Okay, that might be a lie.


Which one is Valentino?
The brown fluffy one!

Enjoying the excitement of a show.

In the ring with Kahana and Valentino, both first timers!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K. I give you applause as I think the song is very very clever...I sang along without even meaning to. And that's a dashing dude behind Valentino in the first photo too....as well as the last.
Keep going!
A.C.

music

Blogs that I Love!
Rhubarb
Sheep Shearing!