Jen Pietsch
Orcas Island, WA

I love spending time outdoors, gardening, running and raising my fleeced friends!
What I'm Reading!

Books I Love

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

postheadericon Day 22!- Almost Christmas! Clackama!


Clackama!!!



How do you say his name? Can you spell that?
In a word NO.

Clackama? Klacama? Klackama I am going to need to figure this out before I register him.

To solve the whole problem I just call him Phoebus' boy. He is the spitting image, no pun intended, of his sire Phoebus. He has even inherited the Phoebus top knot- thank goodness for my newest male Adonis! (if you say that fast enough it rhymes or maybe I am just getting punchy)

Clack is one of the luckiest cria, has pretty much two mothers. Manhattan is his 'real' mom but big sister Summer is right there to teach him the ropes...and keep him from getting too big for his britches. The three snuggle up every night together. Manhattan and Summer with Clackama tucked in between the two.

He was our first cria this year so he was able to soak up all of the only child attention for a few days before Holly, Ranger and finally Pippi made their respective ways into the world. The herd loves to dote.

Here are a few shots of our man today- It was a sunny beautiful day- almost 50 degrees. For December I'll take it!!




Clackama and Ranger looking for MILK!

Ha... I am onto something here!

Bingo!


I feel GOOOOOD!



Time for a nap!

See you tomorrow!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're making it harder and harder to realize the end of this 25 days of reading is drawing near.

music

Blogs that I Love!
Rhubarb
Sheep Shearing!